Use this guide to know about the Bulk Download of the Dynamic QR Codes using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Using this feature, you can download upto 100 Dynamic Website URL QR Codes at a time.
Here's how to do so:
- Login to your Scanova Account
- Go to 'Bulk Operations' on the side navigation bar
- Click on 'New Operations'
- Click on the 'Download' icon amongst the icons that appear
To bulk download, you are required to upload the CSV, XLS, or XLSX data file in the format given:
(i) Column A (required): QR Code ID
Column headers are required (in the same format as the sample sheet). Each row should have details of only one QR Code. If the correct format is not followed, the bulk operation will not process and give an error.
List of all QR Code IDs can be downloaded from the 'Download QR Code List' option. Use this list to populate the spreadsheet that will be uploaded for downloading the QR Codes. To ensure the accuracy of the spreadsheet data format, please download the sample spreadsheet and modify the data.
- Click on 'Upload Data File' and upload your CSV/Excel file with the QR Code Ids of the QR Codes that need to be downloaded, and click on 'Continue'
- Specify the format and size in which you wish to download
- Click on 'Download' to download the QR Code
- You’ll be able to download a zip folder of the required QR Codes via a link shared in the email. Also, you can check the progress from the 'Operations Tracking' option.
Note: This feature only comes in our Pro and Enterprise plans.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Relations Team at email@example.com.