Use this guide to know how to bulk edit Dynamic QR Codes of type 'Website URL' using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Using this feature, you can edit up to 100 Dynamic Website URL QR Codes at a time.
Here's how to do so:
- Login to your Scanova Account
- Go to 'Bulk Operations' on the side navigation bar
- Click on 'New Operations'
- Click on the 'Update' icon amongst the icons that appear
You have to upload a CSV, XLS, or XLSX data file in the format given below:
(i) Column A (required): QR Code ID
(ii) Column B (required): New URLNote: A list of all QR Code IDs can be downloaded from the 'Download QR Code List' option. Use this list to populate the spreadsheet that will be uploaded for updating the QR Codes. To ensure the accuracy of the spreadsheet data format, please download the sample spreadsheet and modify the data.
- Column headers are required (in the same format as the sample sheet). Each row should have details of only one QR Code. If the correct format is not followed, the bulk operation will not process and give an error.
- Select the Design of the QR Codes that you want to use. You can select the standard design or your saved templates
- Click on 'Upload Data File' and upload your CSV/Excel file with the QR Code Ids of the QR Codes that need to be updated and the URL that you want to use, then click on 'Update'
- After the completion of Bulk Operation, your QR Codes will redirect to the updated URLs
Note: This feature only comes in our Pro and Enterprise plans.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.