Here are some of its important features:
A. High conversion rates
Conversion rate is an important factor from an affiliate point of view. Why? Because the higher the conversion rate of your partner’s website, the better your likelihood of making a sale.
And we enjoy one of the best conversion rates in the industry.
B. Cookie duration
Cookie duration plays an important role in helping you claim your reward. Our affiliate program comes with a cookie duration of 60 days.
That means if a user comes to the website using your affiliate link and makes a purchase in 60 days, you get the credit.
C. 20% commission for each sale
First, many affiliate programs out there charge a fee to let you be a member, However, you don’t need to invest any penny here.
Second, for each sale you make, you get a 20% commission. That means you earn without investing any money. Isn’t that great?
How does it work?
We've streamlined our entire affiliate process to ensure ease of use, while still maintaining extremely accurate affiliate tracking.
First, you need to visit the affiliate program and go through all the important information. Once done, you can sign-up as an affiliate.
On doing so, you will see your dashboard which will look like this:
Here, you will be able to monitor detailed reports on clicks, conversions, commissions, and geo-locations.
To get started, you need to click on the assets option on the left.
Here, you will see your affiliate link. You can start using it in your promotions.
In case you’re wondering, here is how the affiliate link would work:
- Visitor clicks on an affiliate link on your site or in an email
- The visitor's IP is logged and a cookie is placed in their browser for tracking purposes
- The visitor browses our site and may decide to order
- If the visitor orders (the order need not be placed during the same browser session--cookies and IPs are stored indefinitely), the order will be registered as a sale for you
- We will review and approve the sale
- You will receive commission payouts
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.