Audio podcasts have been around for a long time, via radio and early internet audio streaming services. If you want to create a QR Code that redirects the end-users to audio podcasts you can use the Audio QR Code of Scanova QR Code Generator.
An Audio QR Code allows you to link your audio files to a Dynamic QR Code. When this QR Code is scanned, the end-user will see a landing page with audio files that you have uploaded. The user can play these audios directly or download them to their device.
For detailed information about how to create an Audio QR Code, please see: How to create an Audio QR Code
Also, if you want to create an audio podcast with a video element such as a motion graphic or static image simply called a Video Podcast or Videocast, there are three ways in which you can create a video QR Code:
A. If the video is hosted online
If your video is hosted online (say YouTube), you simply need to copy the link of the video and paste it into the Website URL QR Code. Click here to see how to create a Website URL QR Code.
Alternatively, you can also provide the link of the video in other QR Code categories (Wedding, Event, Product, Custom Page, Coupon, VCard) which have a 'Video' component. The Video's thumbnail will be visible on the landing page.
B. If video is not hosted online (saved on a personal device)
If your video is saved on your personal device (computer/mobile), then you'll need to follow these steps:
- Upload the video on a cloud storage site like Google Drive, Dropbox, AWS S3, etc.
- Copy the video's shareable link
- Login to your Scanova account
- Choose the Website URL QR Code, or any other QR Code category having the 'Video' component for landing page, such as Wedding, Event, Product, Custom Page, Coupon, VCard QR Codes, etc.
- Paste the link of your video and click on Create QR Code
- Enter a name for your QR Code and click on Save
- You can then proceed to Design & Download your QR Code
C. Upload a Video
If you have a video saved on your device then you can directly upload it to the content section of the QR Code.
Note: This feature is available only in the Enterprise plan.
Here's how you can do it:
- Click on Create QR Code from the left vertical panel
- Choose QR Code Category (available in Wedding, Event, Product, Custom Page, Coupon, VCard QR Codes)
- Add the Video component from the 'Add' Section at the top
- Upload a video in Mp4, WebM, Ogg format (Maximum file 50 MB)
- Click on Continue and follow the next steps
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.