Use this guide to know what features are available in the Standard Plan of Scanova QR Code Generator.
Below given are the features available in the Standard Plan:
- All Lite Plan Features- In Standard Plan you get access to all features of the Lite Plan. For details, please see: What features are available in the Lite Plan?
- Number of QR Codes- You can create and manage up to 25 Dynamic QR Codes in this plan
- Custom Dynamic URL Hash - With this feature, you can customize the hash ('ABCD') to match your brand or campaign (e.g., https://scnv.io/mycampaign)
- Password protect QR Codes - Using this feature you can set up password protection for new or existing Dynamic QR Codes in your Scanova QR Code Generator account. For details, please see: How to password-protect QR Codes
- Save QR Code Designs as Templates - Using this feature you can save QR Code Designs as Templates for quicker designing of subsequent QR Codes
- Full Analytics - With this feature you get full analytics that includes the number of scans by time period, location (city/country), device (mobile, tablet, and PC), handset, browser, and operating system via visually appealing infographics. For details, please see: What Analytics do I get?
- Export Analytics - Export infographic data and raw data in CSV/Excel formats
- Google Analytics Integration- Integrate QR Code analytics with your Google Analytics account. For details, please see: How to get Scanova analytics data in Google Analytics
- Lead Generation - Using lead generation, capture the contact information of users when QR Codes are scanned. This lead capture landing page will have a 'Powered by Scanova' footer. For details, please see Lead Generation: Know 'Who is scanning QR Codes'
- Landing Page Component - Custom Form - Using this feature, you can add all Lite plan components on landing pages (wherever applicable) and additional Custom Form components. For details, please see: Custom Forms: How to collect data from your end-users
If you still have any questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.