Use this guide to know what features are available in the Pro Plan of Scanova QR Code Generator.
Below given are the features available in the Pro Plan:
- All Standard Features - In Pro Plan, you get access to all Lite and Standard features, and additional features. For details, please see:
- 250 QR Codes - A Pro account allows you to create upto 250 QR Codes in total, irrespective of subscription period
- Auto-Deactivate QR Code - This feature allows you to set an auto-deactivation date for your QR Codes. When this date is reached, the QR Codes will get deactivated automatically and stop functioning. For more details, see: How to set a Deactivation date for a QR Code
- 1 Custom Domain - With this feature, you can replace the Dynamic URL with your own sub-domain(e.g., https://campaign1.mywebsite.com/ABCD) to maintain branding. For details, please see: Custom Domain: How to customize redirecting URLs
White-labeled Mobile Landing Pages - With this feature you can mobile-optimized landing pages simply by adding content. In Pro plan, these landing pages will not have a 'Powered by Scanova' footer
- White-labeled Lead Generation - Using lead generation, capture contact information of users when QR Codes are scanned. This lead capture landing page will not have a 'Powered by Scanova' footer. For details, please see: Lead Generation: Know 'Who is scanning QR Codes'
- Exact GPS Location of Scans - Using this feature you can get GPS location of scanning device (with user's permission only). For details, please see: How to get exact GPS location of QR Code scans
- Event/Click Tracking - Using this feature, you can track and get data on the number of clicks you're getting on buttons added to mobile landing pages created using Scanova QR Code Generator. For details, please see: Event Tracking | Setup, Data, and Integrations
- Analytics Webhooks Integration - With this feature you can Post tracking data (in JSON format) to a specific URL (e.g. Zapier) every time a Dynamic QR Code is scanned. For details, please see: How to track QR Code scans and get analytics
- Users (Upto 5) - Using this feature you can add up to 5 users to help you manage your account via default (Viewer, Manager, Administrator, Analyst, Billing Manager) and custom roles. For details, please see: How to add teammates to your Scanova account
- Bulk Operations - With this feature, you can generate, update, and download Dynamic QR Codes in bulk. For details, please see: Does Scanova offers a feature of bulk creation of Dynamic QR Codes
- Conditional Redirection - This feature is used to redirect the end-users who are scanning the QR Code to a specific web URL with respect to country, device, or OS. For details, see: What is Conditional Redirection in a Website URL QR Code?
- Phone Support - In addition to email, get phone support from our support team within 24 hours of your query on working days
Add-ons: If you want to add more than 1 Custom Domain or more than 5 shared users to your account, you can use the add-on option in the Pro plan. For each increased number of shared users and Custom Domains, an add-on cost will be added to the total subscription price.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.