Yes, it is possible to upload your own design for the tickets created using the web application Ticket Generator.
The first step of creating the tickets is to create an event. Here's a detailed guide on how you can create an event and send the tickets: How to create a ticket using Ticket Generator
After creating the event the next step is to design the tickets. In case you do not have a ticket design, then you can use the default design and can add background images, logos, and additional event details like Event description, tagline, or any other useful information.
If you have a ready-made design template in PNG, JPEG, and JPG format, you can use it for your ticket design and our tool will place a unique QR Code and ticket id on top of it. The image size should not exceed more than 5MB.
Here is how you can do it:
- Go to the 'Create Tickets > Bulk' section via the left sidebar panel
- Select the event for which you want to design the tickets
- Click on Upload Own Design button of the 'Choose Ticket Design' section
- Click on Add Ticket Image button
- You will have the option of uploading the image from your system or using an image URL or using your recently used designs
- After uploading the ticket design you can adjust the QR Code and ticket code's position and click on Done and your ticket design will be saved. You can also add variable information and adjust the blocks as per your requirement.
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.