Yes, it is possible to upload your own design for the tickets created using the web application Ticket Generator.
The first step of creating the tickets is to create an event. Here's a detailed guide on how you can create an event and send the tickets: How to create a ticket using Ticket Generator
After creating the event the next step is to design the tickets. In case you do not have a ticket design, then you can use the default design and can add background images, logos, and additional event details like Event description, tagline, or any other useful information.
If you have a ready-made design template in PNG, JPEG, and JPG format, you can use it for your ticket design, and our tool will place a unique QR Code and ticket id on top of it. The image size should not exceed more than 5MB.
Here is how you can do it:
- Go to the 'Create Tickets > Bulk' section via the left sidebar panel
- Select the event for which you want to design the tickets
- Click on the Upload Own Design button of the 'Choose Ticket Design' section
- Click on Add Ticket Image button
- You will have the option of uploading the image from your system or using an image URL or using your recently used designs
- After uploading the ticket design you can adjust the QR Code and ticket code block's position. Optionally, you can also adjust the size of the QR Code image and Ticket ID block. Click on Done and your ticket design will be saved.
- [Optional] There are also different options for adding Variable Information on your tickets.
- You can place up to 5 blocks in a ticket
- You can adjust the position of the variable information blocks on the ticket design. There is flexibility to move the header and value blocks separately
- There is the option of modifying the size of the texts of each block and adding colors to the texts
- Note: This is a design step only. Actual data for the variable information blocks will be required in subsequent steps.
Refer to this article to send your custom-designed tickets to the guests: How do I get the tickets?
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.