Use this guide to understand the custom user permissions that Scanova offers to shared users of your account on the Web Application Scanova QR Code Generator .
User Access by Tags or Permissions by Tags.
Using this feature, you can restrict invited users to access QR Codes that have specific tags. This will allow you to ensure that only authorized invitees have access to specific QR Codes.
Here's how you can assign tags and custom permissions to the shared users:
- Login to your Scanova QR Code Generator Account
- Click on Settings tab on the left sidebar
- Here you can view the default permission levels (Viewer, Manager, and Admin)
- If you wish to create any custom role then follow the below steps:
- Click on 'Create User Profile' Button
- In the pop-up that appears assign the Custom Role Name that you want to create
- Subsequently, you can choose the permission by tags
- Click on Expand Icon to view the detailed permission levels
- Click on the Checkbox to select the permission for assigning it to the shared user
- Post selecting all the relevant permissions click on Save Role
- You can assign users permission on the basis of the roles. You can restrict access to certain QR Codes by using the 'Permission by Tags' field displayed after clicking on 'Invite Users'
- You can send the invite to the user once you have selected the role and assigned them tags
Note: If you share the invite to any user without assigning any tags to them then they can only access the QR Codes they create and the QR Codes which don't have any tags.
This feature is available only in the Enterprise plan.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our support team at email@example.com.