Use this guide to know how to change the design of Dynamic Website URL QR Codes of your Scanova account in bulk using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Using this feature, you can change the design of upto 100 Dynamic Website URL QR Codes in bulk when you are editing the content of the QR Codes.
Here's how you can change the design of the QR Codes.
- Login to your Scanova QR Code Generator Account
- Click on the 'Bulk Operations' tab on the left sidebar
- Click on 'New Operations'
- Click on the 'Update' icon amongst the icons that appear
- Now, Select the Design of the QR Codes that you want to change. You can select the standard design or a design from your saved templates
- Click on 'Upload Data File' and upload your CSV/Excel file with the new data for the Website URL QR Codes of your account, then click on 'Update'. If you don't want to update the contents, and just want to change the design in bulk, then you can upload the CSV with existing URLs
- After the completion of Bulk Operation, the design of your Dynamic Website URL QR Codes will be changed.
Note: This feature only comes in our Pro and Enterprise plans.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Relations Team at email@example.com.