Use this guide to understand how to work with Sample Tickets present in the web application Ticket Generator.
There are two types of Sample tickets:
1. Samples present in the 'Ticket Validator>Test Tickets' section: These are provided in the platform to make you familiar with the validation process of tickets using the Ticket Validator app.
Here's how you can scan the sample tickets:
- Download our ticket validation app: Ticket Validator
- Login with your Ticket Generator account ID and password
- Select ‘Sample Event’ from the Events List
- Point the scanner at the QR Code on the sample ticket
There are different validation screens depending on the type of ticket you scan.
Here is what the Ticket Validator will display after scanning a 'Valid' sample ticket:
For more details, you can refer to this article: What is displayed in the Ticket Validator after the ticket scan
2. Samples displayed before the generation of tickets: You also get an option of downloading a sample ticket after you select the design, and before you actually download/send the tickets by utilizing ticket credits. The sample provided here is just to ensure that your design expectation matches the final output to be generated.
If you are not sure how to create a sample or ticket then please follow this guide: How do I get the tickets.
a) Here is how a sample ticket will look if you use the 'Generate & Download' or 'Send via Email' option of 'Generate & Send':
b) A sample ticket from the 'Send via SMS' or 'Send via WhatsApp' option of 'Generate & Send' will look like this:
If you click on 'Save Ticket' then you will get the downloaded sample ticket similar to point a.
Note: This option is just to test the design and layout of the tickets. If you scan the ticket using 'Sample Event' in your Ticket Validator app then you will get the screen of 'Valid Ticket' attached above in this article. You will get to see various blocks of variable information like Name, Company, Zone, Seat, and Booking ID, even though you might have not chosen any variable information blocks while designing the tickets.
If you have any questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.