Use this guide to briefly understand how to delete expired events (events that have already taken place) in the web application Ticket Generator.
Here's how you can do so:
- Login to your Ticket Generator account using the credentials
- Click on 'Manage Events'
- Select 'Expired' tab to view all the expired events
- Now, please find the event that you want to delete and click on 3 dots under 'More' option.
- Once you click the 3 dots under 'More' option, click on 'Delete Event'
- As you click on Delete Event: A prompt will be displayed to check and confirm
- Click on 'Delete' to delete the Event.
- A confirmation pop-up will be displayed to enter the account's password
- Now, once the password has been entered. The confirmation message will be displayed on the top
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.