Use this guide to learn how to transfer ownership of your account in the online tool Scanova QR Code Generator.
Yes, it is possible to transfer the ownership of your account.
Here is how you can do it:
- Login to your Scanova QR Code Generator account
- Click on 'Profile > View/Edit' on the sidebar navigation panel
- Go to the 'Login Method' section
- Click on the Edit option beside the email address field
- Enter your password and click on 'Next'
- Enter the new owner's email and click on 'Save'
- The new user will receive a verification link via email and upon clicking on 'Verify' the account ownership will be transferred
Please note that all your stored payment methods will not change and any running subscription will continue. You are also advised to update the Profile and Tax information from the ‘Profile > View/Edit’ section before the transfer.
Also, please note that the ownership cannot be transferred if the new user already has a Scanova QR Generator account or is registered as a shared user. If the new user's email already has an active account, that account has to be deleted before transferring ownership. Please see: How do I delete my Scanova account?
For Pro and Enterprise users, if the new user's email is registered as a Shared User, it must be removed from the shared users' list prior to proceeding with the ownership transfer.
If you face any issues in performing the above steps then please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.