Use this guide to know how to transfer the ownership of your account in the online tool Scanova QR Code Generator.
Yes, it is possible to transfer the ownership of your account.
Here is how you can do it:
- Login to your Scanova QR Code Generator account
- Click on 'Profile > View/Edit' on the sidebar navigation panel
- Update the user details on the 'User Information' section and click on 'Save'
- Go to the 'Login Method' section
- Click on the Edit option beside the email address field
- Enter your password and click on 'Next'
- Enter the new owner's email and click on 'Save'
- The new user will receive a verification link via email and upon clicking on 'Verify' the ownership will be transferred
Please note, the ownership cannot be transferred if the new user already has a Scanova QR Generator account or registered as a shared user. If the new user's email already has an active account, that account has to be deleted before transferring the ownership. Please see: How do I delete my Scanova account?
If the new user's email is registered as a shared user, it has to be removed from the shared users list before transferring the ownership(For Pro and Enterprise users only).
If you face any issues in performing the above steps then please reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.