Use this guide to understand how you can get a copy of the already sent tickets using the web application Ticket Generator.
Although we do not have the option of directly downloading the already sent tickets, there is a way of getting the tickets in your email using the 'Quick Ticket' feature.
Here is how you can do it:
- Go to the 'Create Tickets > Single' section via the left sidebar panel
- Select the event for which you want to get the Ticket
- In the Choose Action step, click on Resend Ticket
- From the search bar that appears, choose your preferred mode of searching the ticket—Ticket ID, Email ID, or Phone Number
- Enter the information and click on the Search button. You will then see the search results which contain the ticket information in each row
- Click on the View button from the ticket that you were looking for
- To get a copy of the ticket click on the 'Add CC/BCC' option
- Enter your own email address at the CC or BCC field and click on 'Resend Ticket'
- The ticket will be resent to the user's email and you will also get a copy in your email
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.