Use this guide to know how to create Static QR Codes in bulk in the 'Custom Images' Format using the QR Batch tool.
With the help of the 'QR Code Custom Images' format, it is possible to add text, images, and QR Code content to your QR Codes using a dedicated image designer and generate a batch of customized images.
The Custom image can include the following:
- Custom-designed QR Code
- Custom Text (static)
- Custom Images (static)
- QR Code content (variable)
The steps to create a Batch in Custom Images format are given below:
- Go to Scanova’s QR Batch tool and Sign-up/ Login
- Click on 'Create Batch' and select the batch type 'QR Code Custom Images and Labels' and click on 'Next'
- Choose the QR Code category amongst Website URL, Serial Code, Random Code, Plain Text, and VCard
- Upload the data file in CSV, XLS or XLSX format or you can manually provide the data in the inline editor and click on 'Next'
- You’ll see three QR Code designs on your screen. You can proceed to 'Customise' or 'Select' any of the three options
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the 'Batch name', 'Select Export Type' (Select 'Custom Images'), 'Enter the QR Code size' and 'Export Format' (PNG, JPG, PDF) . Once you enter the details, click on 'Next'
- Next, you’ll see the 'Custom Image Designer' page with the generated QR Code on it, here you can add design elements and customise the image with Text, Image, Background Colour and QR Code Value
- Once you are done customising the image click on 'Done'
- Next, you’ll see the batch specifications and pricing. Click on 'Proceed To Payment'.Make a purchase using your card or use the credits in your account.
Once you make the payment, click on 'See Batch Progress'.
You can download the batch from 'My Batches' once the status of the batch changes to ‘Created’.