Use this guide to understand how can you send customized Emails with tickets to your guests using the web application Ticket Generator.
Note: The ticket creation limit has been significantly increased to 5,000 tickets from the previous limit of 1,000 tickets in a batch. It implies that from now on you can simply generate and send tickets to up to 5,000 recipients in one go.
Once you created an event and want to generate and send tickets, it is possible to send them via Email having a customized Email Template.
Here's how you can do it:
- Login to your Ticket Generator account
- Click on 'Create Tickets' and choose the 'Bulk' option
- Select the Event from the dropdown
- After this, you will need to upload or choose the Ticket design
- On the Next page choose Delivery Method as 'Generate and Send' via 'Email' and click on 'Next'
- Provide all the 'Email IDs' and 'Number of tickets' either manually or via a spreadsheet and scroll down
- At bottom of this page, you will see a box stating 'Email Body (HTML/plain text)' and it is pre-filled with some details like Event Name, Venue, and Timing, you can customize the text according to your preference and then click on Generate. You can also change the '
'Sender's Name', 'Email Subject', and the 'Email address mentioned on CC(Reply to)'
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.