Use this guide to create a transparent QR Code using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Below are the steps on how you can add transparency to any QR Code.
- Login to your Scanova account
- Select the QR Code that you wish to create as a transparent QR Code from 'My QR Codes'. If you are not sure on how to create a QR Code then please refer: How to create a QR Code
- Now, click on the 'Edit Design' option that is displayed in the preview section on the right
- Next, you'll be redirected to the page of 'Custom Logo Design'. You can check this from the dropdown at the top right
- Now, Select the 'Background' option and click on 'Make Transparent'
- Once you've selected 'Make Transparent' then click on 'Done Editing' to save the QR Code
Note: Please ensure high contrast between the QR Code and the transparent background.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.