Use this guide to understand what Analytics data points are offered when you create an Event and the tickets via the web application Ticket Generator.
Using Ticket Generator, you get the Analytics for your Event by navigating to the 'Manage Events' section, selecting the event, and clicking on 'Attendance Analytics'.
You can see the following details:
- First, you will find the 'Attendance' and 'Export Analytics' sections. With these options, you can see the attendance percentage of your event. Also, you'll be able to download the Analytics data in XLSX and PDF formats
- Number of scans by Time Period i.e. by Hours, Days depicted as a bar graph
- The number of tickets Validated per coordinator, is depicted as a bar graph. You can refresh or Download the data if needed as a CSV file
- Number of tickets that are Used, New, Expired, or Invalid
- Number of tickets that are duplicates or allowed as a re-entry
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.