This guide will provide details on how to add design to your tickets and make them more visually appealing using the web application Ticket Generator
The first step of creating the tickets is to create an event. Here's a detailed guide on how you can create an event and send the tickets: How to create a ticket using Ticket Generator
After creating the event the next step is to design the tickets. There are two ways by which you can add design to your QR Codes:
- Use the readymade template provided where you simply need to enter basic information and branding ("Default Design")
- Use your own design for the ticket image and our tool will place a unique QR Code and ticket id on top of it. ("Upload Own Design")
Follow these steps to get started:
- Go to the 'Create Tickets > Bulk' section via the left sidebar panel
- Select the event for which you want to design the tickets
- Next you’ll see three design options on your screen: Upload Own Design, Default Design and Saved Templates
Let's go through this one-by-one
A. Upload Own Design
To use your own designed image as ticket design:
- Click on Upload Own Design button of the 'Choose Ticket Design' section
- Click on Add Ticket Image button
- You will have the option of uploading the image from your system or using an image URL or using your recently used designs
- After uploading the ticket design you can adjust the QR Code and ticket code block's position. Optionally, you can also adjust the size of the QR Code image and Ticket ID block. Click on Done and your ticket design will be saved.
- [Optional] There are also different options of adding Variable Information on your tickets.
- You can place upto 5 blocks in a ticket
- You can adjust the position of the variable information blocks on the ticket design. There is flexibility to move the header and value blocks separately
- There is the option of modifying the size of the texts of each block and adding colors to the texts
- Note: This is a design step only. Actual data for the variable information blocks will be required in subsequent steps.
B. Default Design
To create ticket designs with only logo and background design:
- Click on Default Design button of the 'Choose Ticket Design' section
A readymade template will be provided where you simply need to confirm the basic information such as Event name, Description, Event Venue, Date and time. You can also edit these details by clicking on the edit option beside each section. We provide two more fields that are blank by default. You can add your event description, tagline, terms and conditions, etc. in these fields
- You can also change the background by clicking on the 'Background' button.
- After clicking on the 'Background' button, you will have the option of uploading an image from your system or using an image URL or using your recently used designs. You can simply use a color as background as well by clicking on the 'Background Color' option.
- You can also add a logo in your ticket design by clicking on the marked button in below mentioned screenshot
- In the next step, you will have the option of uploading an image from your system or using an image URL or using your recently used designs.
- [Optional] You can also add upto 5 variable information blocks to ticket design. Please note that this is a design step only. Actual data will be required in subsequent steps.
C. Saved Templates
While designing the tickets you will have the option of saving each ticket design as a Template by clicking on the 'Save as Template' button and using them in the future as your ticket design.
To use the saved templates as ticket design:
- Click on 'Saved Templates' button of the 'Choose Ticket Design' section
- All of your saved templates will be present in this section(Default Design and Own Design both). You can select the design as per your requirement by clicking on the 'Select' button and the design will be applied.
Refer to this article to send your designed tickets to the guests: How do I get the tickets?
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.