Use this guide to understand how to export the data of the Shared Users of your Scanova account on the Web Application Scanova QR Code Generator.
Background: The Pro Plan of Scanova QR Code Generator allows users to add upto 20 shared users in their Scanova Account and assign them 3 levels of permission viz. Admin, Manager and Viewer. These permissions have their own allowances and restrictions.
For details see: How to add teammates to your Scanova account
About the Feature: The new feature allows you to export the following details (based on the Pro and Enterprise feature you have added to your account) of the shared users of your Scanova account:
- Email Address
- Invited on (UTC)
- Invitation accepted on (UTC)
- Tag Permissions
- MFA Status
- MFA Enforced
- Number of QR Codes Created
- Last Login on (UTC)
Here's how you can use the feature:
- Login to your Scanova QR Code Generator account
- Go to Settings and click on Users
- On this page, you'll see a button named Export Users Data
- Click on the Export Users Data button and one CSV file will be downloaded to your device with the shared user's details
In the Enterprise subscription, you can also provide custom user permissions to your teammates. Here's a detailed article on What custom user permissions Scanova offers
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.