Use this guide to understand how you can integrate your Google Analytics 4 account with the Analytics provided by Scanova QR Code Generator.
Note: This feature is available in Standard, Pro, and Enterprise subscriptions. See our plans here: Plans & Pricing.
To set up Google Analytics 4 integration, follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click the Analytics tab on the Dashboard
- Click on Integrations and then click on Setup under Google Analytics
- Select the property type as GA4
- Enter the Google Analytics 4 tracking id. For detailed steps, see: How to find my Google Analytics 4 measurement id and create measurement protocol API secret
- Click on Save
- You should then be able to view the Scanova Analytics in the Home tab of Google Analytics as per the property specified by you
- We will continue supporting Universal Analytics ID (UA) till June 30, 2023
- Existing Google UA IDs will continue receiving scan tracking as earlier
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out at email@example.com.