Use this guide to understand how to create and download scan analytics data reports with a high volume of data (Months Selected > 3 or Number of QR Codes > 20) using the Scanova QR Code Generator.
In the Analytics section, you will have the option to export the Analytics Report and Scan Data Report.
- Analytics Report: Use this option to export aggregated scan tracking data such as scans by date, scans by QR Code/tag, scans by country/city, scans by device type, etc
- Scan Data Report: Use this option to export a spreadsheet with individual scan data per row i.e. time/date of scan, QR Code scanned, city/country of scan, device used for scan, etc
To create and download scan analytics data reports, follow these steps:
- Login to your Scanova Account
- Go to ‘Analytics’ on the side navigation bar
- Click on the ‘Reports’ tab next to the ‘Analytics’ tab
- Now, click the 'Create New Report' button
- In the 'Create Report' modal, select the QR Codes or Tags for which you want to generate analytics reports
- Specify the time period you want the report to cover and choose the 'Analytics Report' or 'Scan Data Report' or both. Specify the file format for 'Analytics Report' or 'Scan Data Report'. Click the ‘Generate Report’ button to initiate the report-generation process
- You will receive an email notification when the report is ready for download. You can download the report from the Reports Table
- If you selected both 'Analytics Report' and 'Scan Data Report' then the report will be downloaded as a zip folder and both the graphical data report (that we see in the dashboard) and CSV of the report will be available in there
The Reports Table on the Reports page will show your generated reports in reverse chronological order. If there are more than 10 reports, pagination will be available. The table will display the requested and generated timestamps, the person who requested the report, the status (in progress, generated, or failed), and an option to download the report.
Please note that the generated reports will be automatically deleted after 7 days for security and storage optimization purposes.
Note: This feature is only available in our Standard, Pro, and Enterprise plans.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.