Use this guide to understand how to modify the white space around the QR Code in design using the QR Batch tool.
A. About the Feature
The white space also known as the Quiet Zone is the clear area around the QR code that separates it from other elements.
This new feature of, Modifying the Quiet Zone, provides the flexibility to adjust the size of the Quiet Zone according to your requirements, enabling you to get the QR codes in the right size and ensuring easy scannability.
B. Steps to access the Feature
You access this feature by following the below steps:
- Login/Sign-up to the QR Batch tool
- Choose the QR Code Category in which you wish to create the batch
- Proceed to Add & Review the Data
- Continue to Add Design page
- Select the Custom Logo Design option
- Click on Customize
- Go to Background
- Scroll down to Modify Quiet Zone, here you'll be able to modify the quiet zone with the given slider
If you have any additional questions regarding this feature, reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.