Use this guide to know what is 'My QR Code' section in the Scanova QR Code Generator tool.
The My QR Codes section is a dedicated section within the tool where you can view, access, and manage all the QR Codes you've created. You can access the My QR Codes from the left side panel
Here's what you can do within the 'My QR Codes' section:
- View All QR Codes: Every QR Code you've created and saved using your Scanova account will be listed here
- Manage QR Codes: You can modify, delete, and create copies of your QR Codes in this section
- Search and Filter: If you have a large number of QR codes, the search function allows you to find specific QR Codes by name. Additionally, you can filter your QR Codes based on their category, tags, and type, making management easier and more efficient
Follow the below steps to access your QR Codes from my QR Code section:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Click on the 'My QR Codes' tab on the left panel of your account dashboard
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.