Use this guide to create QR Codes with ready-made logo/icon templates using the web application QR Batch.
Earlier it was possible to add designs to the QR Codes created using the QR Batch tool, either as a logo or as a background image uploaded from your device. For details please see: Is it possible to design the QR Codes?
As an enhancement, we've added a new feature to our tool which will allow you to add ready-made logo/icon templates in the QR Codes while designing from the application itself. This feature can be accessed while creating the QR Code with the Custom Logo Design option.
Here's how you can access this feature:
- Login/sign-up to your QR Batch Account
- Choose the QR Code Category in which you wish to create the batch
- Proceed to Add & Review the Data
- Continue to Add Design page
- Select the Custom Logo Design option
- Click on Customize
- Go to Logo
- Scroll down to Logo Settings, here you'll be able to see the readymade templates and also you can adjust the logo size using the given slider
- Here you can use three different options:
- Upload an Image (from your device)
- Use the Logos Template
- Use the Icons Template
1. Upload an Image
To upload an image you'll need to:
- Click on the Upload Own Logo option and upload an image from your device
2. Use the Logos Template
To use a ready-made logo template you'll need to:
- Click on the Choose from Gallery option
- Select any Logo template you wish to add to the QR Codes
3. Use the Icons Template
To use a ready-made Icon template you'll need to:
- Click on any Icon template you wish to add to the QR Codes
It is also possible to update the colour of icons via the available colour palette
On updating the logo, icon, or colour of the icon, the changes will be visible in the preview of the QR Code where you can also check the scannability
However, please note that all QR Codes in a batch will have the same static design parameters and a different variable parameter. If you wish to generate QR Codes in multiple designs then you'll have to create multiple batches.