Use this guide to understand how to create a Multi-Day Event available in the web application Ticket Generator.
With this Event type, you can create events that span over multiple days (e.g. conferences, promotional events, etc.) and allow your guests to check in on different days using the same ticket. You can also customize the days these tickets would be valid. This will help you save time by avoiding the creation of multiple tickets for the same guests in an event. This will also optimize your ticket validation process.
Here's how you can do so:
- Login to your Ticket Generator account using the credentials
- Click on 'Create New Event'
- Enter all the relevant details such as
- Event Name (maximum 50 characters)
- Date & Time Format (choose between the 12-hour and 24-hour time format)
- Select 'Multi-Day Event'
- Date & Timings (choose start and end dates along with the time)
- Tickets Valid For: choose all or specific dates of your event
(Note: Generated tickets will only be valid for selected dates.)
- Ticket Activation Date & Time: Event coordinators will be able to validate tickets only after this specified time
- Venue (maximum 75 characters)
- Event Description (Optional)
- Note (Optional)
Note: The duration of a multi-day event cannot be more than 10 days.
Let's understand this with an example:
John has got tickets for a 3-day conference
- On the first day of the event, John's ticket will activate for validation after the specified time (Activate Tickets on)
- For every other selected day, ticket status will reset at 12:00 AM in the specified timezone (i.e. based on the timezone selected when creating an event)
- John can show the same ticket each day for getting an entry
- The tickets should remain activated for validation till the event end time
Please note that if John wants to exit and re-enter the venue on any day, the event coordinator can grant re-entry for that day using the existing feature of 'Allow Re-entry'
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.