Scanova QR Code Generator allows you to add design to the QR Codes that you generate, making the QR Codes look 'personalized' to your brand. Typically, custom-designed QR Codes attract 50-200% more scans than standard black-and-white QR Codes. For more details please refer to How to add design to QR Codes
This guide describes how to add frames as a design to your QR Codes and make them more visually appealing.
Steps to Add Custom Frames to Your QR Codes
- Login or Sign-up to your Scanova account and click on Create QR Code
- Select your desired QR Code category, such as Website URL, Google Maps etc., and specify the content and proceed to Create QR Code
- Proceed to the Edit Design section, where you can make your QR Codes more visually appealing
- Choose Custom Logo Design for adding a customized frame
- Navigate to the Frame section on the next page
- Here you'll see a set of pre-designed frame styles. Choose the one that aligns with the QR Code Content and your brand's visual identity
- After deciding on your chosen frame, you can modify base and text colours, as well as QR Code background colour settings
- Before finalizing your customization, preview your QR Code on the right-hand side of the dashboard
- Once the customized frame is finalized, click on Done Editing to save the design
Note: You can save your design by clicking on Save as Template
- Once your QR Code design is ready, click Download. Note that you’ll need to sign-up for a 14-day free trial to be able to download your QR Code image
By following the above steps, you can enhance the visual appearance of your QR codes with personalized frames, effectively aligning them with the QR Code content and your brand's aesthetics.
Note that it is always better to create a Dynamic QR Code. A Dynamic QR Code is both editable and trackable.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.