If you've created a batch of Static QR Codes using the QR Batch tool, use this guide to learn how to download your batch. Please follow the below steps to create and download your Batch:
Sign Up and Create a Batch
- Sign Up/Login: If you haven't already, start by visiting the QR Batch tool and Signing Up for an account. If you're an existing user, simply log in with your credentials
- Access the QR Batch Tool: After logging in, access the QR Batch tool. This is the platform where you can create and manage your batches of Static QR Codes. For details, see: How does QR Code Bulk Generation Work?
- Create a Batch: Click on the 'Create Batch' button. Here, you'll be prompted to choose the type of batch you want to create. You can select between 'Image' or 'Label' batches. Choose the one that suits your needs. For more details, please see: What is the difference between QR Codes as Images, QR Codes as Custom Images and QR Codes as labels?
- Select QR Code Category: The next step involves selecting the category of QR Codes you want to create. Options typically include Website URL, Serial Code, Random Code, Plain Text, and VCard. Pick the category that matches your data
- Upload Data: Now, you need to upload the data that will be encoded into the QR Codes. You can upload a CSV, XLS, or XLSX file, or manually enter the data using the inline editor
- Customize Design: You can choose from the available design options or create a custom design. Specify details like the batch name, image format( this will include options like PNG, JPG, SVG, etc.) and QR Code size. For details see: How to export a batch of QR Codes in required formats/resolutions
- Review and Payment: After customizing your batch, you'll be presented with the batch specifications and pricing. Review the details and, proceed to the payment stage. You can make the purchase using your card or any available credits in your account
Download Your Batch
Here are the steps on how to download your batch once it's ready:
- Check Batch Status: After making the payment, you'll be directed to the batch progress page and then the 'My batches' section. Here, you can monitor the status of your batch. Initially, the status will be 'Preparing' or 'In Progress'
- Wait for 'Completed' Status: On the 'My Batches' section wait for the status to change to 'Completed', this indicates that your batch is ready for download. The time it takes for this status change can vary depending on the batch size and complexity
- Download Format: Once the status changes to 'Completed,' click on the three dots in the Action column for the batch you want to download
- Initiate the Download: Click the 'Download Batch' button. The QR Batch tool will generate and download your batch of QR Codes in the selected format (specified while creating the batch)
- Verify and Use: After the download is complete, navigate to the location where you saved your batch. Verify that the QR Codes are present and correct
As Static QR Codes are non-editable post generation, it is recommended to check the scannability of the batch before proceeding to payment and download. For details, see: How to test the QR Codes before processing the batch?
If you encounter any issues during the download process or have additional questions, reach out to Scanova's customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.