Use this guide to understand how you can filter the QR Codes based on shared users in the Analytics section of Scanova QR Code Generator
Here is how to do it:
- Login to your Scanova QR Code Generator account dashboard
- Click on the Analytics section on the left panel
- Select the filter of Users and choose the user/users of whom you want to see the Analytics and click on Apply
- Now, select the QR Code/Tag created by the user/users from the dropdown
- Select the Time Period and click on Get Analytics
You can use Export Analytics option to export the aggregated scan tracking data such as scans by date, QR Code/tag, country/city, device type, etc.
You can also use Export Scan Data option to export spreadsheet (in CSV, XLS, XLSX format) with individual scan data per row i.e time/date of scan, QR Code scanned, city/country of scan, device used for scan, etc.
Note: If you want to view or download the Analytics data for less than 20 QR Codes and a period of less than 90 days, then you can use the 'Get Analytics' option of the Analytics section and see all the data in graphical format. However, for greater values (more than 20 QR Codes or a time range greater than 90 days), you can use the 'Reports' feature. For detailed steps, please see: How can I generate analytics reports with a high volume of data?
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.