Use this guide to learn how to filter QR Codes based on their category in the Analytics section in Scanova QR Code Generator.
Dynamic QR Codes allow you to get detailed Analytics with a vast range of data points and filters.
Here are the steps on how to view Analytics and use the category filter:
- Login to your Scanova account
- Go to 'Analytics' on the Left sidebar
- In the Analytics tab, click on 'QR Codes
- Select 'Category' from the list and using a dropdown, you can select the QR Code's category
- Click on 'Apply' to save changes
- Let's say, you have selected the 'Website URL QR Code' category, all the Website URL QR Codes will be available in a dropdown in the next highlighted column
- Click on 'Get Analytics' to view the detailed Analytics of the Website URL QR Code
Note: Please make sure to click on 'Apply' to save and select the required category
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.