Use this guide to create QR Codes with ready-made logo/icon templates using the web application Scanova QR Code Generator.
Earlier it was possible to add designs to the QR Codes created using the Scanova QR Code Generator tool, either as a logo or as a background image uploaded from your device. For details please see: Is it possible to design the QR Codes?
As an enhancement, we've added a new feature to our tool that will allow you to add ready-made logo/icon templates in the QR Codes while designing from the application itself. This feature can be accessed while creating the QR Code with the Custom Logo Design option.
Here's how you can access this feature:
- Login/sign-up to your Scanova QR Code Generator Account
- Choose the QR Code Category in which you wish to create: Website URL, Google Maps, Social Media, Vcard profile, etc. For demo purposes, say you want to create a Website URL QR Code. So select Website URL from the list of QR Code categories
- Enter the URL of your website and create the QR Code
- Now, Select Edit Design
- Next you’ll see two QR Code designs on your screen: Custom with Logo and Custom with Background
- Choose the Custom Logo Design Design type
- Go to Logo
- Click on Choose From Gallery and you will have two options
A. Use the Logos Template
To use a ready-made logo template you'll need to click on Logos and select any Logo template you wish to add to the QR Codes
B. Use the Icons Template
To use a ready-made Icon template you'll need to click on any Icon template you wish to add to the QR Codes and select any icon template you want to add
- It is also possible to update the color of icons via the available color palette
- After achieving your desired design requirements, click on Done Editing
If you still have unanswered questions related to this topic, you can reach out to our support team at email@example.com.