Scanova QR Code Generator allows you to add design to the QR Codes that you generate making the QR Codes look visually appealing and personalized with your brand.
This guide will provide details on how to save templates for your customized QR Code designs, making it easier to reuse them for future campaigns.
There are two ways by which you can add design to your QR Codes:
- QR Code with a logo in the center ("Custom Logo Design")
- QR Code with an image as its background ("Custom Background Design")
For more details, please see: How to add design to QR Codes. Now, it is possible to save your QR Code design as a template for both of the above design options.
Steps to Save your QR Code design as a template:
- Login or Sign up if you haven't registered yet
- Select the QR Code Category you want: Website URL, Google Maps, Social Media, Vcard profile, etc. for example, if you want to create a Website URL QR Code. So select Website URL from the list of QR Code categories
- Create your custom QR Code design by clicking on Edit design according to your branding or campaign requirements
- Ensure the QR Code is functional by scanning
- Find the Save as template option, located below the QR Code image
- Click on Save as template, and a dialogue box will appear, prompting you to name your template. Choose a descriptive name to easily identify it later
- Click on Save, and your customized QR Code design will be saved as a template
Accessing Your Saved Templates:
When you need to use the saved template for future campaigns, navigate to the Templates section in the design dashboard and you'll find a list of all the templates you've saved. Select the template you wish to use. The chosen template will automatically apply your saved design to the new QR Code you generate.
Note: This feature is available in the Standard, Pro and Enterprise Plan.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org