Typically, most online QR Code Generators allow you to generate standard black-and-white QR Codes. While these are functional, they are not ideal for promotional use cases as your target audience is likely to mistake such a monotonous-looking QR Code for 'official use'. Now fusion of technology and creativity has opened new avenues for businesses to stand out. One such innovative approach is the integration of AI-generated designs in QR codes.
Scanova QR Code Generator now allows you to add design to the QR Codes with AI-generate backgrounds. To get started with AI-generated QR Code Designs, follow the below steps:
- Login or sign up if you haven't registered yet and click on Create QR Code
- Select the QR Code Category you want: Website URL, Google Maps, Social Media, Vcard profile, etc. For demo purposes, say you want to create a Website URL QR Code. So select Website URL from the list of QR Code categories
- Enter the URL of your website and create the QR Code
- Now, Select Edit Design
- You’ll see the option to choose an AI-generated design, click on that option
- Input a prompt describing your desired background design. The AI uses this prompt to generate a background that is both visually appealing and aligns with your brand's identity
- Adjust the QR Code Weight in the next step to balance the visibility of the QR Code against the AI-generated image
Note: A higher QR Code weight ensures better scannability, while a lower weight gives more prominence to the AI-generated background
- Click on 'Generate' and the QR Code image will be populated on the right-hand side of your screen
Once your QR Code design is ready, click Download. Note that you’ll need to sign up for a 14-day free trial to be able to download your QR Code image
Once you sign up, you can download your QR Code image in PNG or JPG format. This is because the image you uploaded was in PNG/JPG format too. Also, the size of the image downloaded will be equal to the size of the background image uploaded
Note that it is always better to create a Dynamic QR Code. A Dynamic QR Code is both editable and trackable.
While generating a QR Code with AI designs we have to note the following:
- Scannability Check: AI-generated designs may sometimes affect the QR Code's scannability. Always scan the preview QR Code to ensure it works correctly before finalizing
- Negative Prompt Exclusion: You will have the option to specify what you don’t want in your design, enhancing the relevance of the outcome
- Access to Previously Generated Designs: Your past designs are stored for future reference and use
If you still have unanswered questions related to this topic, you can reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.