Use this guide to create a Restaurant QR Code using the application Scanova QR Code Generator.
About Restaurant QR Code
Restaurant QR Code allows you to create a customized mobile landing page for your restaurant, featuring menus, a feedback form, an 'about us' section, review options, and links to social media profiles. By scanning the QR Code, end-users can effortlessly access and engage with this information.
Steps to Create a Restaurant Code using Scanova QR Code Generator:
- Login to Your Scanova Account, If you're a new user, sign-up for a 14-day free trial account
- Navigate to the Create QR Code section from the left sidebar
- Select the Restaurant QR Code category from the options available. You can also use Quick Search with the keyword 'Restaurant'
- A predefined design template will be provided. You can edit the template design to simplify it and adjust the theme, primary colour, text colour, font family, and font size by clicking on the Edit Design option.
- Now you will have to customize the landing page components:
- Edit Image and Page Title: In this section, you can remove or add the banner image, add a logo, edit the page title and add a subheading
- Menu section: Here, you can upload your restaurant's menu in PDF format. The maximum file size allowed is 5 MB.
In case you select multiple menus, you can enter titles for each menu and add a short description as well. A maximum of 10 menus can be added.
- Feedback Form: This option allows you to create a feedback form for your end users using which you can get information from your end-users such as name, email, phone number etc. and give them an option to rate you out of 5 stars based on the parameters predefined by you.
- About Us: In this section, you can add designer texts, images, links, etc. to share information about the restaurant, iconic dishes, chefs, history, mission, values, team members, and other relevant details.
- Review Us: The "Review Us" button is used to add your food ordering and delivery platforms links, where the customers can share their experiences and provide valuable ratings.
- Connect With Us: In this section, you can add links to various social media profiles available or use custom links to add any social media profile of your own
- Footer Text: Use this section to add a few lines of text that can be instructions or information for your guests. This will appear at the bottom of the landing page.
- Once you fill in all the required details, check the preview of the landing page on the right-hand side and click on Continue
- In the next step, specify the QR Code Details. For example, give your QR Code a name and optionally, add tags for categorization. To know more about organising the QR Codes with Tags, see: Tags: How to organize QR Codes
- This QR Code type will be Dynamic. This means that the QR Code is editable and trackable. Note that an ongoing subscription is required for Dynamic QR Codes to work beyond the Free Trial
- [Optional] You will also see options for advanced settings such as Customize Short URL, Lead Generation, Exact GPS Location, and Password-Protection. To know more about the Advanced settings, see: What 'Advanced Settings' are offered by Scanova QR Generator?
Note: These options are only available in Advanced plans (Standard/Pro depending on the feature)
- Proceed to click on Create QR Code to generate your QR Code. Your QR Code will be generated and you can view its details
- By default, the QR Code design is standard black-and-white. If you wish to add a design (colours, patterns, logo), click on 'Edit Design'. To add a design to your QR Codes, please see: How to add design to QR Codes
- You can either design or directly download the QR Code image. Always test your QR Code before downloading the final image. See: How to download a QR Code?
- On clicking Download, you will be able to choose the image format (PNG, JPG, SVG, EPS, etc.) and specify the required image size (in pixels, inches, cm, or mm)
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org