QR Code Bulk Generation helps you create a large number of QR Codes in a short period of time (typically minutes) using an online tool such as QR Batch. The output is a zip folder containing the required QR Code images.
Here is what you need to do to create QR Codes in bulk:
- Go to Scanova’s QR Batch tool and Sign-up
- Click on 'Create Batch' and select the batch type (Image/Label/Custom Images Or Label) and click on 'Next'
- Choose the QR Code category amongst Website URL, Serial Code, Random Code, Plain Text, and VCard
- Upload the data file in CSV, XLS, or XLSX format or you can manually provide the data in the inline editor
- Click Next
- You’ll see three QR Code design options if you are creating the batch in Image format and two options if you are generating labels on your screen. You can proceed to customize or select any of the options
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the batch name, select image format, and enter the QR Code size. Once you enter the details, click Save. For Custom Images or Labels you will get the 'Custom Image Designer' page. For details, please see: How to create a batch in Custom Images format
- Next, you’ll see the batch specifications and pricing. Click Proceed To Payment. Make a purchase using your card or use the credits in your account.
Once you make the payment, click on See Batch Progress.
You can download the batch from My Batches once the status of the batch changes to ‘Created’.
Please check this useful Demo to gain a better understanding: QR Batch Demo.