Use this guide to understand the various methods of setting up Event Registration on the web application Ticket Generator.
Event Registration allows event organizers to share a ‘event registration link’ with potential guests. On clicking the link, the guest should be able to fill a form and register for the event. On successful registration, the ticket should automatically be generated (or after approval) for that guest and be sent to the guest’s email/phone number.
There are three ways in which you can setup the Event Registration:
- Generate Form Link- Use this option when you setup an event initially, and choose a design. In the next section you will be asked to Choose Delivery Method. Select Generate Form Link. You will be taken to the setup page where you can choose the design of the registration form and assign the subsequent settings
- Manage Events- If you have already created an event, then you can assign the feature of Event Registration, later, by visiting the Manage Events section. Simply open the event, scroll down, click on Registrations section and then continue with Setup Event Registration
- Registrations- Once you have created an event, you can visit Registrations section, select the event for which you want to generate a registration link and continue with Setup Event Registration
When you continue with any of the steps stated above, you will be required to perform the following:
- Design Registration Page- Choose the design of the Event registration Form. Use Banner Images and Description Box fields to make the form more appealing to your guests. Ensure that you capture the necessary information from your guests by providing the relevant fields in the Form Fields section
- Registration Settings- Choose the Approval System. You can either allow Auto-Approval or Requires Approval depending on your use-case. Also, set a limit for the number of registrations, and finally generate a link
- Event and Registration Details- You will be displayed two links—one for testing, and the other will be the Live URL. Copy paste the Live URL and use it on your online platforms to enable your guests to register for your event
- Registrations Table- This section will be used to view all the requests that you get via Event Registration. You can also approve/reject these requests, and additionally view the status of each request
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.