Use this guide to understand how you can approve/reject requests for tickets, submitted by your guests, when you have setup Event Registration on the web application Ticket Generator.
While setting the Event Registration you will be prompted to choose the Approval System. If you choose the option Requires Approval then the requests submitted by your guests can be reviewed on the Dashboard in the Registrations section.
Here are the detailed steps for approving or rejecting a request:
- Go to Registration
- Select the Event for which you are reviewing the registrations
- Expand the section Registrations Table
- Click on Approve/Reject as per your requirement
- Bulk approve/reject can be performed by selecting all the rows of the page through clicking on the checkbox on header row, and clicking Approve or Reject
- You can also search for a specific registration in the Registrations Table via Email Address or Phone Number.
If you approve a request then your ticket credit will be consumed, and an email, or a SMS, or both (Depending upon the design of your Event Registration Form) will be sent to the guests with their ticket. On the other hand, if you reject a request then no ticket credit will be consumed, neither the ticket will be sent to the guest.
Please note that there are two sections, Live and Test. The actual tickets that you create for the event must be reviewed under Live section.
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.