Use this guide to understand about the status of Undelivered Tickets generated generated via Event Registration on the web application Ticket Generator.
In case of any discrepancy in the information entered by the user, the ticket status will display an error. You can check the error by clicking on the icon under the Error Column.
There can be either or both the of the following errors that may arise. They are:
- Email: REJECTED": This means that the application attempted to send the ticket to the specified email address but the email could not be sent by our emailing system. This typically happens when the email address is incorrect. Please check the email or contact support if the issue persists.
- "SMS: REJECTED": This means that the application attempted to send the ticket message to the specified phone number but the message could not be delivered by our messaging system. This typically happens when the phone number is incorrect. Please check the phone number or contact support if the issue persists.
In case there is error in both the cases, the ticket will not be delivered to the user. However, you can resend the undelivered ticket to the recipient via Quick Ticket Feature. Here's how you can do so:
- Click on Quick Ticket on left sidebar
- Click on the Dropdown icon beside Select Event
- Select your Event
- Click on Resend Ticket
- Search for the undelivered ticket via the by Ticket ID, Email ID or phone number
- Click on View
- You can Add a new email address in the CC and BCC
- Click on Resend. Your ticket will thus be resent to the correct email address mentioned by you
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.