Use this guide to understand about testing the Event Registration on the web application Ticket Generator.
Yes, you can test the Event Registration Feature without making it live. Post setting up the Event Registration [See: How to set up Event Registration], you can test the feature before making it live. This will allow you to test the feature thoroughly and rectify any mistakes before actually making it live.
Here's how you can do so:
- On the Design Registration Page click on Done Editing
- On the next page, enter Variable Information, choose Approval System and click on Update Settings
- Now, copy paste the Test Registration Link and
- Now you will see your Event Registration Page. Enter the Details and click on Register. Your entry has now been registered
- Click on the Dropdown icon in the Registration Table section
- Click on Test
- You will now see your entry used for testing purposes
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.