Use this guide to understand about adding the Variable Information in Tickets generated generated via Event Registration on the web application Ticket Generator.
Yes, you can add a maximum of 5 Fields of Variable Information in tickets generated via Event Registration.
Here's how to do:
- Login to your Ticket Generator Account
- Go to Manage Events and create an event
- Go to Create Tickets to choose the design of tickets for that event
- You can either upload your ticket design or use the standard template
- On the bottom of page, Add variable information placeholders as part of the ticket design (upto 5 header-value sets)
- Click on Done
- On the Choose Delivery Method page, click on Generate Form Link
- On the Page that follows, design your page and click on Done Editing
- On the Registration Settings page, you can use the setting available to map values entered by guest with variable information fields in ticket design. These values will be added to the ticket as per design. If Custom value is chosen, you can specify text that will appear on all tickets
- Select the Approval System and click on Generate Link
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.