Use this guide to understand about adding the Variable Information in Tickets generated via Event Registration on the web application Ticket Generator.
Yes, you can add a maximum of 5 Fields of Variable Information in tickets generated via Event Registration.
Here's how to do it:
- Login to your Ticket Generator Account
- Go to Manage Events and create an event
- Go to Create Tickets to choose the design of tickets for that event
- You can either upload your ticket design or use the standard template
- On the bottom of the page, Add variable information placeholders as part of the ticket design (upto 5 header-value sets)
- Click on Done
- On the Choose Delivery Method page, click on Generate Form Link
- On the Page that follows, design your page and click on Done Editing
- On the Registration Settings page, you can use the setting available to map values entered by guests with variable information fields in ticket design. These values will be added to the ticket as per the design
- If you choose the Custom Text option from the Drop down, you can specify a Static Custom Text that will appear on all tickets
- Select the Approval System and click on Generate Link
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.