Use this guide to know how can you customize the event registration form on the web application Ticket Generator.
Once you have created an event, you can visit the Registrations section and can select the event for which you want to generate a registration form and continue with Setup Event Registration
Now you can design the Event registration Form.
Here's how you can do it:
- Banner Images: In this, you can upload up to 5 images in .png or .jpg format and each image should not be greater than 5MB. You can also Drag and drop an image to rearrange it on the registration page
- Event Details: It is a pre-filled block having the information about the event name, date and time, and the event venue
- Description Box: In this block, you can describe the event in detail and can also add images/links/videos. Note: You can add up to 20 such description boxes by clicking on the Add description button on the top of the form
- Form Fields: In this block, you can specify the information (Email and Phone number) that you want to take from your guests so that you can validate it and can generate the Ticket
- Register Button: It is the button that comes at bottom of the form, you can edit the 'Button Text' and can edit the Button Text Font and the Design to make it more appealing to your guests
- Upload File: Use this option to get guests to upload a file (e.g. ID proof) either in Document (pdf, eps, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, txt) or Image (png, jpg, jpeg, webp, heic) format file size should not exceed 20 MB. Use the uploaded file to approve the registration or for reference.
Note you can Drag and drop a block to rearrange a section on the registration page
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.