Use this guide to Know what is the significance of the different 'Status' you see on the registration page of the web application Ticket Generator.
- Auto-approved: if registration is auto-approved
- New: If an action is pending by admin on a registration
- Approved by Admin: If registration has been manually approved by the admin
- Rejected: If a registration has been rejected by the admin
- Held: If registration has been received but the ticket has not been generated and sent despite the auto-approval setting due to insufficient ticket credits
If Status is ‘New’, ‘Rejected’, or ‘Held’ then ticket status should be “-”
If the Status is “Approved” or “Auto-approved”, then the ticket status could be:
- In Progress: If the registration has been approved but the ticket has not been sent yet
- Sent: If the registration has been approved and the ticket sent successfully
- Error: The application faced an error in sending the ticket as either the email bounced or the SMS could not be delivered
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.