Use this guide to Know what is the significance of different 'Status' you see on the registration page of the web application Ticket Generator.
- Auto-approved: if registration is auto-approved
- New: If an action is pending by admin on a registration
- Approved by Admin: If registration has been manually approved by the admin
- Rejected: If a registration has been rejected by admin
- Held: If registration has been received but ticket not generated and sent despite auto-approval setting due to insufficient ticket credits
If Status is ‘New’, ‘Rejected’, or ‘Held’ then ticket status should be “-”
If Status is “Approved” or “Auto-approved”, then ticket status could be:
- In Progress: If the registration has been approved but the ticket has not been sent yet
- Sent: If the registration has been approved and ticket sent successfully
- Error: The application faced an error in sending the ticket as either the email bounced or SMS could not be delivered
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at email@example.com.