Use this guide to learn what's new in the new version (v.2.0) of QR Batch that will be released on Nov 29, 2021.
Note from the CEO
The new version of QR Batch, which is set to launch on Nov 29, 2021, is a huge leap from our current version.
We closely listened to our customers over the past year and we've built a powerful application that is faster, easier-to-use, more secure, and packed with new features.
In the details below, you will see what's new and how you can use the new version to generate QR Code batches faster and more efficiently.
Having said that, we will continue to iterate the product with future versions to ensure QR Batch remains the easiest way to create QR Codes in bulk.
CEO, QR Batch
With version 2.0 of QR Batch (set to release on Nov 29, 2021), here is what you can expect:
A. Revamped User Interface
In the new version, we have completely revamped the look, feel, and experience of using QR Batch in such a way that the application is more intuitive and easier to use.
Here is a sneak-peak:
The application now comes with a collapsible sidebar that not only makes navigation easier but also allows more room for working on data-heavy features.
B. New Features
In the new version, you can get access to the following new/enhanced features:
- Credits (new): You can now view, manage, and purchase QR Code credits to quickly create QR Code batches. One credit is equal to one QR Code. You would be able to purchase QR Code credits in multiples of 10. The following are the benefits of using this new feature:
- This will help you skip paying per batch by using existing credits in account
- QR Codes generated using credits have a lower per QR Code rate compared to Pay-as-you-go option
- My Batches (enhanced): In the new version of QR Batch, you can now search for a batch or filter the list of batches via the enhanced search feature.
- Bulk QR Code Generation steps (enhanced): The steps to generate QR Codes in bulk have been simplified. You can now first choose the batch type — Images or Labels and accordingly proceed.
- What’s New (new): We have added a new way to keep you informed on all new updates related to QR Batch. This feature is visible via the sidebar navigation options. All announcements, updates will be provided on a regular basis via What’s New.
C. Better Performance
The new version has a whole new technology stack and architecture that allows users to experience faster load speeds, easier dashboard navigation, and optimized performance on mobile devices. These new updates will provide the user the ability to generate QR Code batches faster.
D. Enhanced Security
In the new version, we have ramped up security processes to align our applications with industry standards.
Please note that the list above is not exhaustive. There may be other minor changes, bug fixes, user interface changes, and processes changes.
If you have any questions or concerns related to the release of this version, feel free to reach out to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.