Use this feature to know about adding Custom Scripts to the Landing Pages of Web Application Scanova QR Code Generator
In customizable landing pages (such as Product QR Code or Custom Page QR Code) offered by Scanova QR Code Generator users can add text/images/HTML (via Description Box), banner images, buttons, and social sharing buttons. However, there is no way for a user to add custom scripts.
Users, nowadays have a requirement to add custom scripts to enable certain features (such as age-gate, footer, etc.). To resolve this limitation, we have added another component— Custom Script—to the existing list of landing page design components.
Note that the Custom Script Feature is only available in the Enterprise Plan and is limited to the following QR Code Categories:
You can reach out to our Customer Relations Team to know more about Enterprise plan.
About the Feature
Please see below the details of the feature:
- The feature is available with the name 'Custom Script' in the above mentioned QR Code Categories
- Adding the section of 'Custom Script' is optional.
- To verify, please generate/update the QR Code and view actual page by scanning QR Code or visiting QR Code URL. Preview is not available for this component
- It is possible to rearrange the position of the component on the Landing Page
The component has the following input fields:
Script URL: This field is meant to add External Scripts via URL. Note: Any URL's added here will be added as <script> in order, and run before the script in the editor is executed. You can add a total of 5 URLs
To implement Custom Script on a QR Code, please follow the below steps:
- Login to your Scanova account dashboard
- Click on the Create QR Code section on the left panel
- Choose any QR Code Category amongst the ones mentioned above
- Click on Custom Script component to enable it on the landing page
- Refer to this guide if you want to know the process of creating any QR Code in Scanova: How to create a QR Code
If you still have questions related to this topic, feel free to reach out to our customer relations team at firstname.lastname@example.org.