Use this guide to know about the Bulk Creation of the Dynamic QR Codes using Scanova QR Code Generator.
Using this feature you can create/edit/download Dynamic QR Code in bulk (currently 100 QR Codes per batch).
- This feature can only generate Dynamic Website URL QR Codes in bulk, but you can reach to our customer relations team if you want to generate QR Codes of any other category
- All bulk generated QR Codes will have Scanova’s default short URL (https://scnv.io/AbCd) i.e. custom domains cannot be used
- All bulk generated QR Codes can have standard black-and-white, or chosen custom design
- Advanced settings such as custom short URL, password-protection, lead generation, and GPS tracking cannot be applied at the time of generation
- Each generated QR Code will have a default tag of the format “Batch_DDMMYYYYHHMMSS”, where DDMMYYYYHHMMSS is the batch date. You can filter the tag in My QR Codes to view all QR Codes generated in the batch. Also, you can add your own tags while generation of the batch by providing a tag name in the respective column for 'Tags'
You can perform the bulk operations by logging in to your account and visiting the 'Bulk Operations' > 'New Operation' section. You have to upload a spreadsheet (in the specified format) for performing any bulk operations. The 'Bulk Operations' section has clear instructions for the process of creating/editing/downloading QR Codes in bulk.
Note: This feature only comes in our Pro and Enterprise plans.
In case of any questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Relations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.