Use this guide to understand how can you export data of tickets using the Ticket Generator web application.
Suppose you've created an event, and sent all the tickets to your guests. Now you want to get a detailed report of the event/tickets.
Here's how you can export the data of tickets:
- Login to your Ticket Generator account
- Go to 'Manage Events', and click on the event
- Scroll down and click on the 'Get Reports' button of the Export Ticket Data
After this, you will get an email on your registered email data having a link to a zip folder. The zip folder will contain a detailed report of your event/tickets in excel format.
Specifically, this report will have the following fields:
- Event Name
- Ticket Code/ID
- Ticket Generation Timestamp (in UTC)
- Ticket Generation Method (Registration, Download, Sent via Email/SMS, API , Quick Ticket)
- Ticket Status (New, Used)
- Recipient Email
- Recipient Phone Number
- Ticket Email Status (SENT, REJECTED)
- Ticket SMS Status (SENT, REJECTED)
- Ticket WhatsApp Status (SENT, REJECTED)
- WhatsApp Consent By (BY EVENT ADMIN | BY GUEST)
- Ticket Validation Timestamp (in UTC)
- Ticket Validated By (Coordinator Email)
- Ticket Duplicates Identified
- Ticket Re-entries Granted
- Ticket Variable Information
If you still have questions related to this topic, please feel free to reach out to the customer relations team at email@example.com.