Use this guide to understand how you can create Static VCard QR Codes in bulk using our tool QR Batch.
VCard QR Codes will pop-up your contact details (Name, title, company, mobile, etc.) after the scan which can then be saved in a smartphone with a single click.
Here is what you need to do to create VCard QR Codes:
- Go to Scanova’s QR Batch tool and Sign-up
- Click on 'Create Batch' and select the batch type (Image/Label) and click on 'Next'
- Choose the VCard QR Code from the given category
- Upload the data file in CSV, XLS or XLSX format or you can manually provide the data in the inline editor such as Name, email id, phone number, etc
- Click Next
- You’ll see three QR Code designs on your screen. You can proceed to Customize or Select any of the three options
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the batch name, select image format, and enter the QR Code size. Once you enter the details, click Save
- Next, you’ll see the batch specifications and pricing. Click Proceed To Payment.
Once you make the payment, click on See Batch Progress in My Batches.
You can download the batch once the status of the batch changes to ‘Created’.