Use this guide to understand how you can create Static Random QR Codes in bulk using our tool QR Batch.
Random QR Codes allow you to generate hard-to-guess random numbers which are put on QR Codes and are displayed after the scan.
Here is what you need to do to create Random QR Codes:
- Go to Scanova’s QR Batch tool and Sign-up
- Click on 'Create Batch' and option the batch type (Image/Label) and click on 'Next'
- Choose the Random QR Code from the given category
- Provide the number of QR Codes needed in the given box and the number of characters needed in each code (input natural numbers), min. 6-max. 20
- Now, Specify the character set like Upper Case, Lower Case, Numeric Case
- Click Next
- You’ll see three QR Code designs on your screen. You can proceed to Customize or Select any of the three options
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the batch name, select image format, and enter the QR Code size. Once you enter the details, click Save
- Next, you’ll see the batch specifications and pricing. Click Proceed To Payment.
Once you make the payment, click on See Batch Progress in My Batches.
You can download the batch once the status of the batch changes to ‘Created’.