Use this guide to understand how you can create Serial QR Codes in bulk using our tool QR Batch.
Serial Codes contain a sequence of alphanumeric characters as specified by you. These codes are encoded in QR Codes which are then displayed after the QR Code scan.
Here is what you need to do to create Serial QR Codes:
- Go to Scanova’s QR Batch tool and Sign-up
- Click on 'Create Batch' and option the batch type (Image/Label) and click on 'Next'
- Choose the Serial QR Code from the given category
- Provide the required value in the prefix, Start, Increment, and End box
For example, to create a series of QR Codes with the serial codes—DEFG0005, DEFG0007,…., DEFG0097, DEFG0099:i. Add ‘DEFG00’ in the Prefix, which is a fixed text or numeric value before the seriesii. Add ‘05’ in the Start field, which is the first value in the seriesiii. Add ‘2’ in the Increment field, which is the fixed increase in the seriesiv. Add ‘99’ in the End field, which is the last value in the seriesImportant Note: The number of digits in the End field should be equal to or greater than digits in the Start field. Extra preceding 0's in the End field and corresponding 0's in the Start field will be removed automatically.
- Click on Next
- You’ll see three QR Code designs on your screen. You can proceed to Customize or Select any of the three options
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the batch name, select image format, and enter the QR Code size. Once you enter the details, click Save
- Next, you’ll see the batch specifications and pricing. Click Proceed To Payment.
Once you make the payment, click on See Batch Progress in My Batches.
You can download the batch once the status of the batch changes to ‘Created’.