Use this guide to understand how you can create Plain Text QR Codes in bulk using our tool QR Batch.
Plain Text QR Codes will display few lines of text after the QR Code scan.
Here is what you need to do to create Plain Text QR Codes:
- Go to Scanova’s QR Batch tool and Sign-up
- Click on 'Create Batch' and option the batch type (Image/Label) and click on 'Next'
- Choose the Plain Text QR Code from the given category
- Upload the data file in CSV, XLS or XLSX format or you can manually provide the data in the inline editor
- Click Next
- You’ll see three QR Code designs on your screen. You can proceed to Customize or Select any of the three options
- A pop-up will appear prompting you to enter the batch name, select image format, and enter the QR Code size. Once you enter the details, click Save
- Next, you’ll see the batch specifications and pricing. Click Proceed To Payment.
Once you make the payment, click on See Batch Progress in My Batches.
You can download the batch once the status of the batch changes to ‘Created’.